The Consultancy Group are currently looking for a Head of Finance to join a National Television Business based in Central London.
Reporting in to the Senior Finance Director this is an opportuntiy for a Qualified Accountant to join an adaptive business looking to diversify their revenue streams.
- Analysis to help support strategic decision making - ROI on programmes etc.
- Working with the management team to optimally manage programming budget to drive profit growth.
- Ownership of the monthly financial close process relating to programming, working closely with the Senior Business Analyst
- Ownership of the Financial planning cycle with regard to programming, including annual Budget, annual long range plan and quarterly re-forecasts
- Ownership of programming cash targets
- Stock Management, Genre Curve analysis
- Managing and developing a team
- Own register of shared content
- Audit work for programming
- Ownership of setting up programme projects
- Ownership of Ofcom reporting
- Programme Finance reporting
- Ownership of In-house Production reporting and supporting In-house Productions teams and new Independent Production Companies
- Ad-hoc tasks, projects on programming
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Media industry experience
- Excellent MS Office skills, including advanced skills in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new accounting systems (SAP and What's On).
- Excellent experience in a similar level commercial / analytical role
- Experience of working in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Experience of managing people
- Be able to delegate and motivate team to achieve results
- Displays confidence, tenacity and a pro-active attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good business acumen. analytical and commercially minded
- Effective communicator verbal and written to both finance and non-finance staff
- Ability to think on feet and work to tight deadlines
- Good time management skills, with ability to prioritise tasks
- Focused on deliverables
- Well organised and Self-motivated
- Follows ethical business practices, direct, honest and treats all people with respect and fairness