The Consultancy Group is currently working with an AIM-listed business based in Central London to assist with their search for an interim Head of Financial Reporting.
- Responsible for financial reporting across the group, including:
- Monthly consolidation of the Group's results in stat account format
- Ownership and preparation of interim accounts and half year report, prepared under IFRS.
- Prep of stat accounts for group subsidiaries
- Assisting the Head of FP&A with production of the monthly finance pack for the Board
- Treasury and purchase ledger management
- Group cashflow forecasting
- Intercompany, capex reporting
Skills and Experience
- ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Experience reporting under IFRS
- Experience working in a PLC