The Consultancy Group is currently recruiting a Head of Financial Reporting for a Listed Media Group based in London. Reporting to the CFO, the Head of Financial Reporting will take ownership of external reporting for the group in line with plc requirements, whilst overseeing all Financial Control, Financial Reporting and Treasury.
- Ownership and preparation of the Group plc's annual report and half year interim accounts, which are prepared under IFRS
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for group subsidiaries
- Working alongside the Head of FP&A to produce the monthly finance pack for the Board
- Responsible for group cashflow forecasting, both short-term and long-term
- Management / oversight of treasury and purchase ledger functions, including management of a team
- Responsible for documenting and improving financial controls
- Ad hoc project assistance working alongside the CFO and the rest of the finance team. For example, acquisitions/disposals and working capital management
The successful candidate will be ACA Qualified (essential) with significant post-qualification experience gained in industry. They will have recent IFRS experience with the ability and desire to take ownership of external reporting.