The Consultancy Group are recruiting a high profile Head of FP&A for a rapidly growing global entertainment company. Acting as the deputy to the Director of Commercial Finance, this role directly partners with the regional MD, as well as divisional and operational heads in analysing business performance. Additionally, you will be responsible for strengthening and developing the planning and analysis department. You will oversee a team a team of five in acheiving the following:
- Act as strategic business partner for stakeholders at all levels including MDs, Divisional Heads and the operations teams
- Develop and improve KPI reporting and commercial analysis
- Manage the full budgeting, forecasting and long range planning process across 10+ international markets
- Report on key business trends and closely analyse commercial risks and opportunities within these markets
- Present analysis of results and financial performance to the senior leadership team
- Lead hoc project work including implementing system and process improvements
For success in this role you will be a fully qualified accountant with circa 5-8 years post qualified experience and a proven track record in managing a best in class FP&A function. You will have gained experience within a multinational matrix organisation working directly with the executive leadership team. You will demonstrate excellent leadership capabilities and have gained strong experience working with a large ERP system.