The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Head of Group Reporting for a Multi-National Retail business based in Central London. Reporting to the Group Finance Director, this Head of Group Reporting will be responsible for the core technical financial and reporting requirements within the European Group and will be pivotal to ensure the set-up of strong group reporting processes.
- Own and oversee the financial reporting requirements for the European Group ensuring the provision of clear and accurate information
- Management and leadership of a team
- Ensure close collaboration and build strong relationships with the European CFO and FD and with the CFOs/FDs and financial reporting teams within the operating companies.
- Create and implement a monthly management consolidation process of key financial reports at a European level
- Ensure key parent company statutory reporting needs (e.g. month, quarter, year-end reporting processes) are satisfied
- Delivering and filing of annual statutory accounts and tax returns for the UK and subsidiary companies as required
- Support on key projects and workstreams such as: ERP implementation, Implementation of group treasury processes and re-financing of the external debt facilities and Potential M&A related activities
The successful candidate will ACA Qualified with an excellent academic pedigree and a strong technical background. They will either be an ACA Senior Manager looking to make their first move into industry or a candidate with strong experience in a group financial reporting, group consolidation or group financial control looking to progress their career.