Head of Information and Cyber Security - Iconic British Brand - Digital Change
Information Security, Cyber Security, IT Security, risk management, risk assessment, strategic planning, governance, reporting, leadership, innovation, digital, Change, transformation, systems, supply chain, fashion retail
The Consultancy Group are recruiting on behalf of an iconic British Retail company. It is on a road-map to establish a cutting-edge e-commerce experience for is customers and colleagues, along with new dynamics way of working and to be a true culture carrier throughout the organisation.
They are seeking a Head of Information and Cyber Security to anticipate and proactively protect the business from data breaches, security incidents, imminent and new threats, and that ensures that it meets and sustains compliance requirements. This includes defining, implementing and leading a global information and cyber security programme and ensuring all assets including current and new systems, data and infrastructure adhere to the defined security controls in agreement with stakeholders.
- Define and work with business and IT Heads to orchestrate and execute the Information and cyber security strategy that will provide the necessary controls and risk assurance over the next 3-5 years.
- Orchestrate, lead or support internal or independently instigated 3rd party security audits and track progress against goals, leading the implementation of remedial actions following the assessment.
- Lead governance forums and agenda and conduct regular reporting on security.
- Work with the CIO and the wider business to build a business continuity and security protection system.
- Build, coach, and lead a motivated and competent Information and Cyber Security team that can reliably deliver on the strategy, and that demonstrates key values and behaviours.
- Partner with Digital on how the business can ride the wave in innovative cyber security solutions.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong information, cyber security and risk management experience, a global stewardship mind set and a talent for navigating cultural nuances to create the right outcomes.
- A self-starter with results-driven approach and a desire to win, with strong business acumen and commercial focus. Takes on challenges and manages risk.
- Great leadership and relationship management that delivers results through effective teamwork, great communication and strong stakeholder focused relationships.
- An innovative approach to problem solving, a good multi-tasker, open to ideas and uses feedback to improve approach and outcomes.
- Combination of detail orientation and big picture thinking, able to develop strategy and translate this into business plans that deliver the right outcomes.
- Experience in talent and succession planning and building and coaching a strong team bench.
- Certified IS Auditor or Certified Information Security Manager.
- PCI; NIST GDPR; ISO27001; CISSP
This is an outstanding opportunity to make a long-lasting impression on one of the biggest change programmes on the retail market at the moment.