A FTSE listed group with international reach are looking to appoint a new Head of Tax to join their HQ, based in London. As a key member of the Senior Finance Leadership Team you will manage a small team across all taxes including corporation tax, VAT and employment taxes.
- Deliver an International Tax strategy in conjunction with the board
- Quarterly reporting to the Audit Committee on tax issues
- Manage tax risks
- Identify opportunities to obtain tax reliefs and ensure tax efficiencies
- Ensure a robust tax control framework by maintaining and improving tax processes, procedures and controls
- Advise on the tax aspects of transactions including acquisitions and disposals
This is an exciting opportunity for somone with a strong tax technical background in both UK and international tax matters, with the ability to influence and operate at a senior level.
For further information please contact Phil Smyth on 0203 3710168 .