A large FTSE 100 company are currently hiring for a qualified corporate tax professional to join their tax function, based in their London HQs. Reporting to the Corporate Tax Lead and working alongside another Corporate Tax Manager.
The ideal candidate will take on a mix of tax compliance, tax reporting, advisory and project work across the business strands, whilst business partnering with various senior stakeholders.
- Prepare tax figures and disclosures for the group, and taking ownership of the models supporting the figures.
- Prepare a number of UK corporation tax computations and returns, and ensuring that they are completed and submitted to HMRC within the timetable.
- Provide support on capital allowances and R&D tax relief claims.
- Prepare the annual country-by-country report and support with transfer pricing.
- Some overseas non-UK tax compliance (Asia and Ireland) and support with international tax when required.
- Support the Head of Tax and Corporate Tax Lead in providing in-house tax support on corporate projects and implementing tax advice.
- Business partner with senior stakeholders and act as a corporate tax ambassador to the business.
- Must be either ACCA, ACA or CTA qualified.
- Strong UK corporate tax compliance and reporting experience.
- Either coming from a top tier practice firm or large industry.
- A great team player with influencing and communication skills.
- Technically strong with an analytical mindset.
Paying up to £70,000 basic plus bonus and package.
If you meet the required skill set and would be interested in joining a strong FTSE 100 business, please get in touch with Simon Riva -