A large multinational company with a huge presence in the UK and across Europe are currently growing their tax function, based in their London HQs. They have seen enormous growth over the last year, as they look to expand their product range, invest in tech and become a leader in their market.
This client is looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic individual to join the tax team as a Corporate Tax Manager. Directly reporting into the Head of Tax and take on a range of UK corporate tax matters.
- Prepare and support corporation tax filings, monthly and year end tax accounting papers.
- Ad hoc advisory projects; Involvement with capital allowances, transfer pricing and evaluating business expansions.
- Support the leadership team with complex tax transactions and projects.
- Dealing with tax queries, tasks and deadlines
- Working closely and overseeing the work of 2 assistants.
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders i.e external providers, HMRC and tax enquiries.
- ACCA, ACA or CTA qualified.
- Strong UK corporate tax compliance and reporting experience.
- Experience coming from either a top tier practice firm or a large industry.
- Strong analytical, numeracy and accounting skills with a keen eye for detail.
Paying up to £55K plus lots of benefits.
If you meet the required skill set and you are interested in joining a strong company with huge growth plans, please get in touch with Simon Riva.