I am working on a broad Tax Analyst role, for a global media group, based in West London.
The tax function are looking to expand, as they head into a busy 2020.
The tax analyst, will be working with the corporate tax and indirect tax managers across all areas of tax, including CT, VAT and tax accounting work. Primarily focus on the UK tax affairs across the business strands.
This really is an excellent opportunity for someone to work in a successful global business with exposure to a wide range of tax matters. An opportunity for someone who is keen to continue to develop in their career and gain a broader perspective.
- Work with the tax manager to comply with all UK corporation tax filings and obligations.
- Prepare of UK corporate tax returns, annual and quarterly group tax reporting under UK and US GAAP.
- Act as liaison between all group companies and HMRC.
- Also support the indirect tax manager to gather information for VAT filings and technical research.
- Support the managers on a range of UK ad-hoc tax projects.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Recently or part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ATT/CTA.
- A sound understanding and knowledge of corporate tax compliance and reporting.
- Keen to continue to study for their accounting or tax qualification.
- Able to work autonomously, highly organised.
Study support will be provided.
Please get in touch with Simon Riva on or 02038651542