One of the leading real estate companies are looking for a tax professional to join their tax division, based in their central London HQs.
The business is looking for someone to take responsibility for the direct and indirect taxation matters of the partnership and its various interests in the UK, with some overseas involvement.
Day to day:
- The calculation of provisions required for statutory accounts of the partnership and all UK corporate entities.
- The completion of the tax computation for the partnership and all UK corporate entities.
- Completion and allocation of the partnership profits between the equity Partners for inclusion in their personal tax returns to include; all sources of taxed and untaxed income, deeds of covenant, annual charges and annuities.
- Advising the business on various ad-hoc personal and corporate tax matters across the business strands, and to it's partners.
- Liaising with various other departments such as finance, legal and HR and external providers.
- Accounting or tax qualified.
- You will have worked in a professional environment with a range of tax clients with both a partnership and corporate structure.
- Experience in either corporate tax or personal tax (completing computations/returns).
- Good knowledge of income tax, corporate tax and other ad-hoc taxes.
- Technical, analytical and engaging within a business facing environment.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0203 865 1542.