My client is a FTSE 250 Consumer Group, headquartered in London, looking to hire an Indirect Tax Manager to lead on indirect tax matters for the UK business and provide support in global indirect tax affairs.
- Providing Value Add business advisory service on indirect tax matters
- Managing the VAT compliance processes and tax returns reporting.
- Support Group Head of Indirect Tax to manage and assist on indirect tax matters
- Provide training and raise awareness of indirect tax
- Manage / mitigate risks and identify / optimise opportunities and tax savings
- Liaising with key stakeholders within the business, tax authorities and third parties
- Keeping abreast of changes, analysing and advising, as well as implementing changes in legislation
- Work on ad-hoc project activity, and support Group Head of Indirect Tax
- 7 years + VAT experience
- Experience of SAP or other ERP system
- Must have good time management skills
- A self -starter and must be proactive
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
For further information on the role, please contact Phil Smyth on 0203 371 0168