The Consultancy Group are currently working closely with a global retailer based in the heart of London. The business are currently undergoing a period of organic growth and are in search for an Interim Finance Analyst.
Supports the month end accounting process and management accounts
- Works with EMEA business partners to calculate the level of accruals required on a monthly basis
- Supports Month end process, delivering P&L's to channel and functional owners as part of team
- Production of monthly cost reporting and associated analysis of variances.
- Supports the continued improvement of month end process with cost centre managers, ensuring reported numbers are accurate, and any corrections are actioned with the Cobbs Accounting team (Northampton). Will be a requirement to travel to Wollaston (Northampton) on ad hoc basis.
Budgets and Forecasts:
- Assisting in the budgeting/forecasting of central costs and support channel operating expenses.
- Consolidation of EMEA budgets/forecasts
- Production of submissions and presentations to group stakeholders and global leadership team.
- Involvement in driving through a new Cost Centre/ country management reporting and embedment into the EMEA region
- Help drive efficiency and process improvement by assisting in the development and implementation of new reporting processes.
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Immediately Available