The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a well known FMCG business based in Surrey.
Purpose of the role:
To act as a finance business partner supporting stakeholders to drive overall financial performance across Commercial and Marketing business areas.
· Be the primary contact for business stakeholders for financial insight and understanding, working with the business area to improve financial understanding and compliance with finance processes
· Providing forward looking financial information to key stakeholders and the CFO, leading regular business review meetings to deliver insight and identify risks and opportunities
· Build and maintain effective working relationships across teams, act as the financial 'go to person' for business stakeholders
· Challenge performance and drive change to ensure key operational and financial targets are achieved or beaten
· Lead budgeting, forecasting and planning cycle for Commercial and Marketing business area
Be a qualified accountant with 3-5 years PQE
Have a proven record of business partnering with key stakeholders