The Consultancy Group are working closely with a leading publishing firm who are in search for an Interim Finance Business Partner.
- Support team in managing P&L, balance sheet & cash flow on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis as relevant. Includes budgeting, forecasting and actual performance reporting, ensuring timely, accurate, relevant, reliable and quality insight outputs for relevant business areas.
- Own day to day P&L and balance sheet reporting and review, ensuring accuracy, the integrity of data, solid reporting and analysis in accordance with a strict timetable
- Ensure costs and revenues are captured in accordance with stated policies and internal guidelines.
- Effective Business Partner to the relevant department heads/budget holders.
- Ensure stated strategy is reflected in the financial plans from both a short and long term perspective
- Provide commercial financial support, partnering and risk management to the dedicated areas of the business - relating to weekly and monthly reporting, planning, budgeting and forecasting, KPI's
- Support any commercial discussions with solid financial modelling including sensitivity analysis.
- Producing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets in accordance with strict deadlines and group controlled guidelines.
- Provide information and analysis on cost and revenue trends
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across the business, both with financial and non-financial partners.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision