The Consultancy Group are working with an innovative, loyalty marketing / tech business based in central London who are looking to recruit an Interim Finance Director to act as number 1 for a high-growth business unit. Reporting into the global VP of Finance and working closely with the Managing Director, the successful Finance Director will join a strong leadership team and will be responsible for the following:
- Financial systems and processes.
- Budgeting and forecasting .
- CapEx analysis and oversight.
- Monthly presentations to the board (performance, variance, forecasting).
- Commercial modelling for new business opportunities.
- Mid / Long-range planning.
- Strategic oversight.
- Line management of small finance team.
- Qualified (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) with a minimum of 5 years PQE.
- Previous SME experience essential
- Strong Interpersonal skills.