An interim finance manager is required for a leading business services business.
The interim finance manager will be responsible for preparation and taking ownership of the review and preparation of monthly-reconciled trial balance, income statement and balance sheet reconciliations for all the subsidiaries in the group and be responsible for the preparation and commentary of the monthly Management Pack and the half yearly Group Reporting Pack for submission to parent company. This will require detail analysis of variances to budget and supporting working schedules.
The role will also be responsible for;
- The preparation of quarterly VAT returns, including the presentation of information for the review and the subsequent filing the submissions. A detail understanding of the VAT structure of the group will be required.
- Preparation of the monthly board management pack, including written commentary demonstrating an understanding of not only financial implications but commenting on current operational changes any ad hoc information as requested by senior management or the business partners.
- Preparation of the annual statutory financial statements under FRS101 and preparation and review of the annual corporation tax packs for submission to HMRC.
- Preparation of the annual group operating and capital expenditure budgets for each individual subsidiary with supporting calculations, analysis and working papers.
You will be.....
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified with at least 1-2 years management accounts experience with solid bookkeeping skills.
- Working knowledge of the requirements of FRS101 and IFRS
- Strong IT skills, proven ability using Excel spreadsheets including recent regular use of vlookups, and pivot tables.