The Consultancy Group are working closely with a global luxury retailer that are looking for an Interim Financial Accountant. The business are showing strong growth having recently acquired a big luxury brand and are looking to grow their finance function. This opportunity is an initial contracting role with the view to go perm. The ideal candidate must be ACA Qualified, and have a keen interest on luxury retail.
- Review all fixed asset journals, accruals / prepayments
- Review monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Periodically analyse and post provisions for obsolete or slow-moving stock
- Reconcile inter-Group accounts on a monthly basis
- Ensure all sampling costs, wholesale trade discounts, chargebacks, contributions and returns are being accurately accrued for
- Prepare monthly legal and management accounts by company / brand
- Prepare semi-annual financial reporting packs, and supporting schedules and analysis
- Prepare annual statutory accounts for all UK registered companies.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and information, when required
- Management of a part-qualified Assistant Accountant
- Newly ACA Qualified (BIG 4 Ideally)
- Keen interest on Retail
- Strong technical experience (including IFRS & IFRS 102)