The Consultancy Group are working closely with a high-growth tech start-up based in the heart of Central London. The firm are looking for an Interim Financial Controller to act as the number 2 in finance to support the CFO.
- Management and Financial accounting, including month-end reporting, long term budgeting and short term rolling forecasts.
- Liaison work with our external accountants and auditors including preparation of annual accounts and tax returns
- Supporting fundraising processes, including preparing due diligence materials and maintaining the data room
- Continually evolve reporting and accounting systems to match the needs of the business as we create new channels and revenue streams.
- Assist in preparation of monthly materials for the Board of Directors
- Analyse and report on forecast variance to SLT and other senior stakeholders
- Review and improve upon internal controls
- Supervision of one qualified accountant
- Work on both project based and regular analysis initiatives cross-functionally across the business.
- Qualified (CA/ACA/CAANZ)
- Self-starter, ideally with some experience of working within a group finance function.
- Ability to be agile and cope with working in a fast-paced environment