The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an FP&A Manager to join a leading household FMCG business based in West London. This is a 3 month contract initially working closely with an international team. There will be some European travel involved.
- Provide visibility to regional team via weekly, and monthly reporting, and create tools to enhance financial clarity and decision-making that is accurate, clear and actionable
- Lead all aspects of the quarterly financial forecast process as well as annual budgeting for the regional hub, determining risk and opportunity versus the operating plan
- Deliver sound, strategic and actionable recommendations to the respective leadership teams. Ensure spending is in line with budget or revised forecast expectations
- Maxamise and advise on key decisions within the region including but not limited to product/promotion/customer portfolio/investments and influence the business with continuous guidance and advice
- Make objective recommendations that serve the best interests of the region and company as a whole
- Work closely with the sales and brand team to capture all trade spend and brand spend activities
- Review trade spend and brand activities ensuring adequate ROI for the spend
- Pursue opportunities to improve processes, forecast accuracy, assess risk, and establish urgency across the organization to maximize EBIT.
- Partner with wider finance team in assessing monthly close results and sharing actuals and implications to the broader organization.
- Previous FMCG industry experience
- Expereince working across international markets
- Must have intermediate/advanced excel
- SAP and Anaplan is desirable