The Consultancy Group are partnered with a global technology business based in the Northern Counties, who are in search for a highly ambitious, driven and customer-focused experienced BU FP&A Manager. You will be responsible for the production of reliable business performance analysis, to support informed decision-making and drive business growth. The role will also help shape the development of business unit (BU) strategy and the underlying plans to achieve that strategy.
About the role:
- Group FP&A responsibility for both BU's P&L and working capital performance
- Responsibility for Group management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and 5-year-plan
- Continuously improve financial processes & reporting including development of driver based modelling
- Collaborate with the Global Controllers organisation over the Control/FP&A interfaces
- End to end process ownership of global forecasting, budget and long term planning
- Develop a consistent financial reporting and planning framework across Business Units.
- Drive best-in-class reporting design through consultation with BUs
- Development of driver-based planning capabilities
- Support delivery of Flash reporting and Monthly BU results.
- Commercial variance analysis and reporting on KPIs
- Ownership of the Group planning processes, establishing timetables, delivering instructions and co-ordinating the finance teams for on time delivery.
- Develop standardised packs for the upload of planning data into the Performance Management Tool, developing review outputs to ensure data accuracy, and preparing presentation templates and materials.
- Ownership of Group inputs to the Board and the executive team, with concise presentation slides and supporting papers as required.
- Own and optimise metadata in the Performance Management Tool with support from the Group Consolidation Accountant and external consultants.
- Set the Annual reporting calendar
- Qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with minimum of 8 years Post-qualifications
- International experience in a group role to ensure the understanding of multi-currency, multi-site & materix environments
- Analytical thinker