The Consultancy Group are working with a global technology firm based in the heart of central London. The firm are recognised for being one of the largest within Peer-to-Peer networking and knowledge sharing. They are in search for an Interim Group Financial Controller to head up their London office.
- Maintaining best practise controls and processes to manage the financial reporting of the relevant legal entities and businesses
- Preparation of monthly management reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Leading on operational finance including transaction posting and coding, FX and cash management, and credit recovery
- Tax compliance ensuring returns are correctly drafted and filed in a timely manner and optimisation working alongside external advisers to maximise recovery from government R&D schemes etc.
- Directly reporting into the VP of Finance
- Liaise wih non-finance functions
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified with first time passes
- 2.1 degree or above from a top university.
- 3 years post qualified experience within a financial control function
- Have experience managing a small team
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.