The Consultancy Group are working closely with a global FTSE 100 Technology firm located in the Hertforshire county area. They are currently in search for an Interim Divisional Group Financial Controller to support the UK Group Financial Director.
- Manage all external & Internal reporting processes, including production of the half year and annual report and accounts
- Aid support in quarterly trading statements, covenant compliance and reporting to joint venture partners.
- Manage and support the group finance reporting and control team.
- Issue technical guidance and set group finance policies.
- Drive improvements to financial processes, compliance and controls.
- Maintenance of a shared service centre for centralised accounting of all overseas entities.
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous PLC experience is essential
- Experience managing a qualified team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable using ERP Systems (e.g. Oracle Financials)