The Consultancy Group are working closely with a multi-award winning disruptive technology firm. The business have shown clear signs of growth year-on-year and are in need of an Interim Group Financial Controller to join their finance function.
- Month-end process and management of accounts
- Completion of the supporting schedules / balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with the audit team
- Researching accounting treatments and write papers on expected impact to the firm
- Preparation of statutory accounts for all entities in accordance with the relevant accounting principles
- Participate in the development of the Firm's taxation strategy
- Ensure execution of the plan and compliance with all taxes submissions and payments
- Manage a team of 7
- Qualified ACA or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years post-qualified experience in financial accounting, consolidations and reporting experience within a global corporate.
- Proven technical knowledge, ability to drive key accounting cycles process and management experience alongside evidence of implementing business and process change
- Experience of dealing with IFRS consolidations from an audit or accounts preparation perspective
- High-growth company experience, including design and setting up of enterprise financial reporting and payment systems