The Consultancy Group are working closely with an iconic fashion retailer who are in search for an Interim Group Financial Controller. They have recently been involved in huge acquistions and are on the lookout for a strong technical individual to be part of their exciting journey. The ideal candidate would need to have great experience within Governance and Control, as well as Financial Planning, Analysis and Business Partnering.
- Ensure the provision of high quality, timely financial reporting
- Ensure compliance with statutory and tax reporting requirements, with overall responsibility for accurate provision of statutory accounts
- Funding and cashflow management
- Ensure Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Owner of planning and budgeting process
- Ensuring alignment and clarity across all Functions resulting in robust seasonal / annual / long term plans
- Bring Insight and analysis to all commercial decision making, driving both sales and profit growth
- Support in the delivery of the long term strategic plans, ensuring plans are robust and are tracked using relevant and meaningful KPIs
- Review accounting processes and procedures.
- Implement solutions to make improvements and efficiencies and drive standardisation and continual improvement to increase data quality and efficiency.
- Define and embed a risk management and controls process
Key Skills Required:
- Strong technical background
- Must have previously worked within Retail
- Experience of SAP and Hyperion consolidation system