An inconic consumer business are looking for an Interim Group Reporting Accountant.
The role is ideally suited for a recently qualified ACA/ ACCA accountant with an audit background, and two years post qualified experience in a dynamic multinational. The key requirement of the role is to manage the consolidation, internal and external reporting and analysis of the group financial information to the ultimate parent company. The role will include dealing with a number of stakeholders, management of strict reporting deadlines, and an understanding of group financial performance to a product margin level. It is important to have good technical and organisational skills as well as being pro-active and a strong communicator.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and record month-end provision calculations and consolidation entries including quarterly revenue adjustments and stock provisions
- Ownership of group finance SOx controls process
- Perform group US GAAP consolidation, including revaluation of non-Euro companies, profit-in-stock adjustments and intercompany eliminations, and related controls and reconciliations
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly reporting pack, including income statement, balance sheet and supplementary information
- Manage intercompany matching process both intra-group and inter-company
- Prepare and submit product margin analysis
- Prepare and submit additional finance information to various stakeholders
- Prepare 5 sets of UK statutory accounts
- Prepare ad hoc analysis/reports of financial data as required