The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Group Reporting Accountant on a Interim Basis for 3 Months. Our client is a FTSE Listed Retailer & Distributor of Globally Recognised Brands
This role will support the Group Accounting function with timely Reporting & Consolidations across their entities.
Typical Duties Include:
- Preparation and Consolidation of Group Financial Statements
- Preparation of Key Financial Statements including Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statement and Income Statements
- Responsible for preparing Statutory Accounts in line with IFRS
- Assisting in Year-End Audit Schedule
- Resolution of technical accounting matters associated with new reporting standards
- Ad-hoc System based work
The successful candidate must be ACA/ACCA Qualified with proven recent experience of preparing accounts for a UK Listed organisation and IFRS knowledge.