A leading private equity backed business services business, require an interim management accountant to help prepare for their year end and audit.
- Assistance with the production of monthly Management Accounts in line with the group reporting timetable
- Prepare income postings to be booked using reporting from a number of different systems
- Support other various monthly management accounting processes including FX analysis and intercompany reconciliations
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Support the preparation of cash flow forecasts each week through analysis of cash transactions.
- Contribute to the production of statutory financial statements for the year end
- Facilitate the group and statutory audit as and when queries arise including the preparation of schedules for audit purposes
- Other adhoc duties as required in order to ensure the accurate and timely production of Management Information
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Newly qualified ACA/ACCA accountant with ideally industry training/ experience.
- Ability to work in an organised and methodical fashion to ensure deadlines are met with in a timely manner
- Diligent with strong attention to detail
- Good commercial knowledge
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to communicate with both finance and non-finance colleagues