The Consultancy Group are partnered with a leading private-equity backed business who are going through high-periods of growth. They are looking for an Interim Senior Group Finance Manager to join their growing finance function as soon as possible.
Management of Group intercompany processes
- Responsible for all intercompany eliminations and reconciliations as part of the Group consolidation process.
- Responsible for monitoring the intercompany process for P&L and BS across the group and managing all the entities within the Group to ensure intercompany mismatches are being resolved.
- Consolidation of client P&L's
Business Partner/Management of monthly Cost-centre Reporting (Legal, IT, HR, Marketing, New Business)
- Manage and set up Group cost centre and re-charge centre for all SMT and intercompany re-charge postings and manage the re-charge process across the Group.
- Ownership of the SMT recharge process and monthly review of the global SMT postings to ensure that the Group is not exposed to mismatches on SMT re-charges.
- Business partner with Corporate department heads (Chief People Officer, Chief Information Officer, General Council) to ensure timely delivery of monthly Cost centre reports, with commentary and analysis.
- Build relationships with Corporate department heads, providing support to address any issues with financial systems or procedures that might impede the successful operation or development of the business.
- Assist Department heads with quarterly forecasts and budgets.
Parent Company Reporting
- Delivery of the monthly/ quarterly/ annual financial reporting information required by Investors and support the Group FC & FD in this process.
- Preparing the Group Consolidated Accounts monthly to the Investor Reporting timetable. Includes P&L, Top 20, BS and cashflow statements under UK GAAP/ US GAAP
Monthly FX Reporting
- Creation and management of currency impacts reports to analyse impacts of currency movements against budget, prior month, prior year.
- Delivery of direct report KPIs
- Manage the newly recruited group financial accountant.
- Qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Media experience desired but not essential
- Group experience is essential
- Be immediately Available or available on a very short notice