The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an International Finance Analyst to join a media business on a 12 month contract. As well as monthly reporting, your role will support the growth of the business in new territories.
Day to Day Accounting Support
· Provide ad hoc support to MDs on strategic or operational queries.
· Provide support to local team with 3rd party relationships (Accounting, Tax, Payroll, HR, Compliance, Accounting system teams etc)
Month end / Year end
· Hold a monthly call ahead of submission (prior to work day 6) to review PL against latest forecast to assist with accurate and reasonable reporting. Advise on any adjustments.
· Attend a monthly call with local team, International Director and Finance Director to review monthly results.
· Ensure monthly submission from territories is done on time and the results are incorporated correctly into the UK reporting.
· Calculate the Intergroup eliminations and ensure they are reflected correctly in the UK reporting. Ensure accurate reporting of these numbers to Germany for consolidation.
· Review balance sheet recons and work with local team to clear items and resolve issues.
· Provide support through budget and forecast process including understanding and reviewing the entire PL through to profit. This includes all assumptions, adjustments and items that are due for inclusion in the management reporting and those that are held at a corporate level.
· Reviewing and updating full P/Ls and managing, with the FD, the profitability for the company.
· Support the local teams though all of their audits including assistance with preparing communications, reviewing information before it gets sent to Auditors
Ad Hoc Strategic Support
· Provide ad hoc support on analysis, as required, including sales and gross profit trends, and market and retail analysis, and commercial support of the publishing divisions.