My client is a Global E-Commerce Business looking to hire an International Senior Tax Analyst to join their growing EMEA Tax team.
- Responsible for income tax return compliance
- Responsible for income tax accounting under US GAAP, IFRS/local GAAP
- Review tax planning ideas to determine impacts to worldwide tax provision
- Research effects of various international transactions
- Support international tax compliance and reporting aspects of M&A (due diligence and integration)
- Support US and international tax controversy teams on tax audits
- Drive process improvements and coordinate with Tax Technology Team to facilitate streamlining and automation of recurring calculations
- Management of outside service providers
- Comprehensive experience of direct tax
- Professional tax or accounting qualification (e.g. CA, ACA, ADIT, CTA or similar)
- Experience with accounting for income taxes under US GAAP, IFRS, or similar
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented individual who takes ownership of projects
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.