A multinational telecommunications company, based in central London are looking to hire a International Tax Manager to join a small tax set-up within their large finance division. This position offers the opportunity to manage a portfolio of 20 major jurisdictions globally, reporting into the Finance Director.
- Responsible for ensuring the business maintain it's global tax compliance.
- Ensuring that tax entries are identifiable between local GAAP reporting and group reporting.
- Advise the business on a range of cross-border tax matters.
- Lead of various tax projects all year round and present strategic tax planning and innovative ideas to improve system processes.
- Liaise with external providers on various international tax affairs.
- Business partner with internal stakeholders globally.
This role would suit someone who enjoys a hands-on approach and is keen to develop their experience, within a commercial and innovative environment.
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified.
- Top 10 practice or large industry experience.
- Strong international tax knowledge with a UK corporate tax compliance background.
- Strong levels of communication and an eye for detail.
- Strong computer proficiency.
If you are interested in this broad and exciting position, please contact Simon Riva on or 0203 865 1542