The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a junior accounts payable assistant to join a leading technology platform.
- Inputting invoices daily.
- Matching any invoices that need to be matched with a purchase order.
- Making sure all invoices are authorised by appropriate manager.
- Process and resolve allocated Accounts payable queries, communicating effectively with internal and external clients.
- Managing the weekly payment run (Bacs, chaps, cheques, cash).
- Checking and processing staff expenses claim (cash advances, cash return).
- Month end reconciliations.
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliation.
- Processing of Purchase Orders
- Company Card expenses reports
- Assist during holidays of other members of staff within the team.
- To carry out various ad hoc duties as necessary such as creating bespoke reports.
- A good knowledge of PC packages such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- minimum 6 months experience in accounts payable
- Preferably experience with a multi-currency or company environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to solve problems
- Able to juggle several tasks and deliver under pressure
- Team Player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- 'Can-do' and proactive attitude