The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Payable Assistant for a 3-6-month contract - further extension possible. The successful individual will join a well-known Technology Platform based in Central London.
Due to the nature of the role our client is seeking a junior AP Clerk who can come in and hit the ground running. The position will see the successful individual join a busy, high volume AP team with high volumes.
The main responsibility of this role will be to ensure the accurate and timely input of invoices.
Main duties to include:
- Process invoices
- Ensure all invoices/expenses have been appropriately authorized
- Prepare, process and record payment runs in the accounting system
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- Scanning and filing of supplier invoices/credit notes
- Supporting co-workers within the team and working together to achieve business targets
- Distribute incoming documents within the business
- Raise invoices to external companies as required
- 6-12 months Accounts Payable Experience
- Relevant experience working in an accounts payable role
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills (particularly Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail, performing all work with high levels of accuracy