The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a temporary Junior Accounts Payable Assistant initially for a 3-month contract with the view of further extension/permanent contract at the end. The successful individual will join an international Arts business.
This role would suit an indivdual with 6 months plus experience within a similar environment.
The main responsibility of this role will be to ensure the accurate and timely input of invoices.
Main duties to include:
- Process invoices
- Ensure all invoices/expenses have been appropriately authorized
- Prepare, process and record payment runs in the accounting system
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- Scanning and filing of supplier invoices/credit notes
- Supporting co-workers within the team and working together to achieve business targets
- Distribute incoming documents within the business
- Raise invoices to external companies as required
- Relevant experience working in an accounts payable role
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills (particularly Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail, performing all work with high levels of accuracy
If you want to join a creative and talented team, please apply today!