The Consultancy Group is currently recruiting for a tempt to pern Accounts Payable Assistant.
Initially a 3-month contract with the view of further of a permanent contract at the end.
The successful individual will join an international Publishing business.
The main responsibility of this role will be to ensure the accurate and timely input of invoices.
Main duties to include:
- Process invoices
- Ensure all invoices/expenses have been appropriately authorized
- Prepare, process and record payment runs in the accounting system
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- Scanning and filing of supplier invoices/credit notes
- Supporting co-workers within the team and working together to achieve business targets
- Distribute incoming documents within the business
- Raise invoices to external companies as required
- Experience working in an accounts payable role
- Excellent attention to detail, performing all work with high levels of accuracy
If you want to join a creative and talented team, please apply today!