Have you worked in your first finance role over summer and now looking for a permanent role?
I am recruiting for a Junior Finance Assistant to join our clients Media & Advertising agency in Central London.
Ideal second role for a recent school leaver who want's to join a fast growth, admired brand.
Amazing offices, casual dress code, study support and clear career progression from the get go!
- Relationship building with both suppliers and customers
- Processing purchase invoices
- Monitoring accruals ledger
- Reviewing weekly staff expenses
- Preparing reconciliations for payments monthly
- Aged and debtors creditors and reports
- Daily bank postings for both payables and receivables
- Previous Finance experience (6months-1year)
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to stick to tight deadlines
- Desire to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Annual bonus
- Private Medical and Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Free breakfast daily
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and birthday leave
- Free fitness classes
- Monthly massages
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme