Lead Business Analyst - Finance Transformation - Media
Change Management, Finance Transformation, Media, Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Agile, Epics, Stories, Sprints, Acceptance Criteria, Product Backlog, Stakeholder Management, Customers
Our client is an award-winning Media business based in Central London who are undergoing a major finance transformation programme and require a Senior Business Analyst with extensive finance experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Extensive Business Analysis and business process modelling skills
- Support the IT team in the Agile Development
- Prepare User Acceptance Testing materials, provide training information
- Document information to formalise requirements and user stories.
- Strong knowledge of finance functions and supporting processes and technologies
- The ability Apply appropriate analytical methods to understand how current policies, processes and procedures deliver business outcomes
- Understanding and experience of the purchase to pay process and the ability to review and improve processes as necessary
- The ability to identify opportunities for process optimisation within the context of the end-to-end service transformation
- Experience of managing and developing manage requirements documentation.
- Able to flexibly adopt and apply the project methodology of the client's transformation agenda whilst ensuring the finance projects fits within the broader transformation agenda.
- Experience on working on finance service improvement model projects including optimised systems, processes and structures by drawing on best practice service models.
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience working as a Business Analyst in a finance environment (preferably ERP)
- Strong knowledge of Finance Systems (Oracle, Dynamics/D365, SAP, Infor, MRI etc)
- Waterfall & Agile Experience
- Proven experience in gathering business and functional requirements through a variety of methods, interacting directly with end users and senior business stakeholders alike.
- Experience in writing UAT scripts and manage UAT activities
- End to end experience of the systems project life cycle, with proven experience of delivering projects using different methodologies
- Demonstrable evidence of documenting and analysing complex business processes.
- Previous experience of delivering digital projects encompassing both website and mobile application development.
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- A flexible approach, with the ability to quickly adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as customer service skills.