Are you a looking for a Management Accounts role within a global retail organisation? As a finalist or newly qualified Management Accountant, you'll be reporting into the Senior Finance Manager within a finance team of 25.
- Preparation of the monthly management schedules for assigned EMEA Companies and the provide support of the external audit process.
- Analysis of actual results versus Plan/Budget in conjunction with the FP&A team.
- Liaising with AP and AR team to reconcile AP/AR related accounts.
- Build and maintain a business relationship with peers, agencies and managers by providing prompt and accurate service.
- Working with the Finance Manager to deliver projects within the given time, by developing cross functional teams and working with the Finance BA and IT team.
- Responsible for preparation and coordination of year-end information for audits and completion of statutory accounts as per filing deadlines.
- Analyse business performance to enable early identification of issues and opportunities
- Identify and implement process and system improvements to streamline activities performed by Global accounting services team and enable increased focus on results analysis