My client is a FTSE listed property business, they are looking to hire a commercial management accountant to provide provide financial leadership and influence sustainable profitable growth.
- Support the division's FD to ensure adequate financial controls are in place and adhered to, creating an environment of timely accurate reporting.
- Provide financial support to the business unit's leaders giving meaningful, value adding analysis on issues impacting the business both current and future.
- Review and present the businesses monthly results to the divisional management team including reporting packs to meet month end requirements.
- Review and validate monthly forecasts and annual businesses plans to support the 'no surprises culture'.
- Focus on engaging with the business to optimise working capital management.
- Assist in pricing and scenario planning to ensure bids are properly priced.
- Implement and fully embed monthly project reviews.
- Engage and oversea the offshore and onshore teams (where appropriate) to develop the finance team driving improvements and efficiencies.
You should be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experienced in project based accounting
- A true business partner and have the ability to work with non-finance