Working for a Multichannel Media Business with a cross platform that reaches over 20 million. The business has offices based in the UK as well as the US.
As a management Accountant, you will be part of a finance team of 20, which includes management and financial accounting, Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Responsible for the monthly reporting of relevant departments, including the preparation of accrual and prepayment journal entries, developing in depth knowledge to explain variances to budget and forecast.
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support decision-making.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Contributing to the monthly preparation of Board reports.
- Detailed involvement in the preparation of annual budgets & quarterly forecasts, which involves liaising with the department Directors and Heads.
- Experience in management accounting which includes all aspects of account preparation and analysis, costs control, planning and budgeting
- Experience using SUN Systems & Q&A analysis module and knowledge of Adpoint is desirable
- Be able to demonstrate prioritising your workload
- Have previous experience in finance positions
- Strong IT skills, including Excel