The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for an asset management company based in Central London.
- Have launched a residential fund to acquire and manage a portfolio of property assets. The fund is growing and needs an accountant.
- Role will be 3 month probation into perm role.
- Office is next to St Pauls tube - team is about 12.
- They will have a junior graduate accountant to manage
Role will be:
- Management accounts and reports to Senior Stakeholders
- Accounts of the spvs that own the properties (companies house, tax etc)
- Intercompany reconciliation with holding company
- Liaising with the property managers (re lettings, maintenance etc)
- Xero accounting system being implemented and full repsonsibility with its implementation
- They should be a self-starter and have at least 2 years post qualified.
- Role will grow as the fund grows.
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA Qualified or Equivalent
- Person should have property experience - commercial or residential