A very exciting opportunity for either a Finalist or Newly Qualified Management Accountant to join a Global Retail & Apparel Group, working within their UK head office. This is a great opportunity to work within a well-established growing company and will offer ongoing development to progress into Senior management.
The role reports into the Commercial Controller and will play an exciting role in supporting senior management. The company is fast paced, fun and a collaborative environment to be part of and for you to add value to the business.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for preparation of board packs and commentary
- Responsible of full P&L, costs and KPI's on each Brand and direct consumer business P&L (ecommerce and retail P&L)
- Building strong relationships with key business stakeholders including production and creative
- Support and mentor 2 junior MA's who will support you
- ACA/ CIMA Qualified or Final stages
- Advanced Excel
- Retail/ Wholesale industry experience
- Strong business partner with Finance and non-finance
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities to deliver the strategic objectives of the business
- Able to work under tight deadlines