Consultancy Group are working with innovative multichannel media business, with a cross-platform reach of 23.1m. With offices across the U.S and U.K this is a great opportunity to work within a well-established growing media business.
The finance team consists of 18 people covering management and financial accounting, accounts receivable and accounts payable. The Finance Department looks after 5 companies within the Group.
- Responsible for the monthly reporting of relevant departments (print commercial and events) including the preparation of accrual and prepayment journal entries, developing in depth knowledge to explain variances to budget and forecast.
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support decision-making.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Contributing to the monthly preparation of Board reports.
- Preparation & review of accurate and timely information for daily and weekly flash reports which report on the performance of the whole business. This includes updating data files and key business statistics on all revenue and cost areas.
- Detailed involvement in the preparation of annual budgets & quarterly forecasts, which involves liaising with the department Directors and Heads.