The primary purpose of the role will be to support the day to day transactions within the accounts for EMEA entities. Supporting the Finance Manager by completing assigned tasks during period close; completing assigned reconciliation of accounting schedules across the balance sheet; Managing the daily banking reconciliation for assigned entities, with additional responsibilities as required around quarter-end and ad-hoc schedules as directed.
The role will require interaction with other business units to question and clarify external transactions within the accounts, and onward explanations of variances to the Finance Manager for review
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years' accounting experience with exposure to general ledger work (essential)
- Studying towards a professional accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA)
- Oversee and support bank for both UK entities.
- Own the fixed assets process for all EMEA entities
- Support the Finance Manager in the maintenance of accounting ledgers
- Production of auditable working papers each month to strict close deadline