The Consultancy Group are currently seeking a Management Accountant for a Global Advertising business based in Central London. Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager, this role offers further exposure into management accounts and is perfect for a part qualified candidate looking to continue with their studies.
The right candidate for this role will invest time into developing a strong understanding of the business and help further grow the business.
- Work with internal departments (travel, IT, etc.) to ensure accurate attribution of costs
- Journals, accruals, prepayments & other GL postings
- Regularly review accounts for group companies to ensure timely and accurate costs hit each account
- Working with Head of Finance and other Management Accountant to ensure accurate reporting of month end revenue and costs
- Cashflow forecasting along with Head of Finance
- Reconciliations at month of BS (accruals, pre payments, accrued & deferred revenue, WIP)
- Depreciation of fixed assets in line with internal policy
- Management of freelance resource along with heads of production, design & account management to ensure optimum utilisation is achieved
The successful candidate with be Part Qualified either ACCA or CIMA and has minimum 2-3 years' experience working within management accounts. Candidates need to be enthusiastic and engaging with strong communication.
If you are interested in the above, please apply today or contact me on