The Consultancy Group are recruiting for an interim Management Accountant to join a luxury retailer.
The successful individual will gain the opportunity to work for a high-end brand. Although the brand is a global one, the appointed candidate will become part of a small and supportive team.
Our client requires the individual to come in and hit the ground running so previous experience within a similar role is desired.
Main duties to include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts - ensuring deadlines are met
- Further develop internal controls
- Statutory reporting
- Liaise with external shared service centre
- Journal postings
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations, forecast, month end accruals
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to work alone and in team
- Friendly and approachable nature
- High attention to detail