The Consultancy Group is representing one of London's most prestigious, highly regarded media firms in recruiting for a newly qualified or finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) management accountant/finance analyst.
Reporting into the finance director the successful management accountant/finance analyst will support a growing business unit in managing the month-end accounting processes.
- Full month-end responsibilities, to include, direct cost and marketing spend, incentives, bad debt and revenue
- Accurate balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing monthly forecast and tracker meetings
- Cost and margin management
- Providing written commentary and monthly variance analysis on key areas of focus
- Produce weekly sales reports for key senior staff members
- Annual budget
- Calculation of commission payments
- Degree educated
- Newly qualified or finalist ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Solid management accountant experience
- Media background desirable but not essential
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to non-finance professionals
- Ability to communicate and challenge senior staff members where appropriate
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious management accountant or finance analyst with strong revenue recognition experience looking to take full ownership of monthly accounting for an entire business unit within a highly renowned media firm.