The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant based in the City of London. Our client is a Global Leisure and Hospitality sector with offices acros UK, Europe and the USA.
As the Management Accountant, you will have direct exposure to the Commercial Finance team to ensure that the Business Unit Stakeholders and Key Budget Holders are being supported by providing them with accurate and timely reporting.
Typical Duties Include:
- Preparation of Weekly & Monthly Reports, with detailed P&L analysis and completion of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Producton of detailed Sales Tracking models to provide greater clarity and visbility to Sales Performance
- Leading the reporting process on Cost Analyst, Margins, Variance Analysis nad Revenue
- Posting monthly journals including Accruals and Prepayments
- Supporting the Budgeting and Forecasting process on a periodic basis
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA Qualified or a Finalist. You must havea mix of Reporting/Management Accounting experience with strong commercial accumen and the ability to prepare analytical reports