Currently seeking a Management Accountant for an international leisure business.
Ideally candidates will be finalist/ newly qualified and from a multi site background.
- Preparation of timely and accurate management accounts
- Deliver insightful analysis and commentary on all key variances to budget/plan/prior year in order to drive performance.
- Ownership of the Balance Sheet reconciliation process, ensuring all recs are completed in time for review.
- Preparation of P&L budgets, forecasts with continued periodic monitoring & review of performance.
- Preparation of deliverables for the annual audit and key contact for the auditors during the audit process
- Ensuring that all queries from internal customers are dealt with effectively
- Support ad-hoc analysis in conjunction with key stakeholders to understand key drivers and any financial impacts
- Provide analytical support on key business decisions,
- Build good working relationships with key contacts in order to understand the business and the business needs
- Work with the wider Finance team regarding financial reporting requirements and improvements
Key Skills Required:
- Multi-site experience (Ideal)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate and lead effectively at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver continuously to tight timelines
- Ability to develop and manage relationships effectively across the business
- Strong demonstrable communication skills